Friday, June 22, 2012

Addicted to Dior

One of my favorite lipsticks is Christian Dior Addict Lipstick. The reason I got it in the first place was due to the gorgeous promo pictures by Kate Moss.


She just looks amazing. The lipstick looks gorgeous on her. Well, actually I think, it's Kate Moss that makes the lipstick gorgeous :)


Dior has launched a never version of the lipstick. 


The case is just super cute, feminine and luxurious. When you take it out from your make-up bag you instantly feel gorgeous and maybe just a little bit more special :)


Hehe, awkward with the fingerprints...

I have it in shade 578 Dior Kiss which is a cute pink shade.


The reason why I love this lipstick is not just because Kate Moss is wearing it on the add :D But that it's actually a really good quality lipstick. It is soft, light to wear and it spreads like a dream on your lips. It just feels heavenly. 

Most importantly, it does not taste disgusting. This is a very important factor on lipsticks. I mean, no one really eats their lipstick on purpose (or at least they really should not) but it's a well know fact that you end up eating a lot of lipstick during your lifetime. Yes, it is a disgusting fact and very unhealthy but at least... hell, if I end up being victimized by the beauty industry and my life span is diminished due to eating lipstick at least make it not taste like crap! Sorry, my random rant :D

Now, the price is a bit more than on an average "drug store brand". But yet again, lipstick is something you should treat yourself with. It's the casing on this Dior lipstick that gives it a little bit more something special. I have not had the chance to try the never version of it but if anyone has, what do you think?

Promo pictures from www.dior.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment