Monday, June 18, 2012

Michelle Phan and Ever Eden

I am sure a lot of you have heard about Michelle Phan, one of the top make-up video gurus on YouTube, the official video make-up artist of Lancôme and one of the founders of fawn. A while back she launched her own jewelry line called Ever Eden.


There are a lot of people that have some strong opinions about Michelle and might not see eye to eye with her choices in life but I have to say that to me she has been an inspiration. She is the reason that I fell in love with make up and beauty. She was the first make up guru whose videos I watched and tried to copy her looks (failing miserably, still do). Michelle is a strong female with great visions, skills and obviously good business sense.



So when I heard that she would be launching a jewelry line, I really got excited. 


The line is inspirited by Joan of Arc, her faith and spirit and her bravery and strength. The line is absolutely beautiful. The promo pictures are spectacular and Michelle looks really fantastic in them. I do not like every piece but a lot of it I could actually wear and definitely would like to. 

I especially love the rings and the earrings. I just think they are amazing. The price is not that bad either.
 

These can be found here, here and here.
Can be found here.

Now, the jewelry line can be bought from Glamhouse. Which constitutes a problem for me since they only seem to ship to US and not Europe... Meaning, I will not be able to get my hands on these beauties and review them.

People have had positive reactions as well as negative reactions to the jewelry line. Some have claimed the quality of the earrings is not as good as advertised and some have been praising the rings.

Since I have not had the change to order these pretty ones, I would like to hear your opinion. Has anyone ordered these? What has been your reaction to them?



What do you think? Which one is your favorite?


All the pictures and the video are from www.michellephan.com and Glamhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment