Monday, July 23, 2012

M.A.C Shoppings

Yesterday I went shopping for some M.A.C products.


I got some brush cleanser, pressed blot powder in medium and the 217 brush.


I quite like the blot powder. It is not like regular powder, it is meant more for getting rid off shine on your face and it does it really well. I have it with me all the time. Especially on a sweaty summer day (which we have not experienced that much in Finland this summer) it is really handy to have it with you. You just whip it out of your purse, powder your face and there, the sweaty little piggie is gone :D

2 comments:

  1. Himoitsen tuota sivellintä älyttömästi! :)


    Mielenkiintoinen blogi sulla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuo sivellin on kyllä aivan loistava. Itselläni oli jo ennestään mac 224 (tapered blending brush) mutta sillä ei saa ihan niin tarkkaa jälkeä kuin tuolla 217 siveltimellä. Ehdottomasti suosittelen :)

    ReplyDelete