Saturday, February 23, 2013

Back to Lancôme

My previous foundation ran out and I was looking for something new. Instead of picking something new, I went to back to my old favorite Lancôme Teint Miracle.


I have been really disappointed with my previous foundation and I felt I needed something that I knew that would work. Teint Miracle has served me well. There is nothing particularly amazing about it, it just works. It is light, spreads really nicely and does not clog your pores. It is not super thick, which I really like about it, however it does cover any imperfections and makes your skin smooth and glamourous. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it.


Also got the Lancôme loose poweder. I have never used loose powder before, been a compact powder girl for all my life. So it was a bit difficult at first since I had no clue what I was doing. But I think I got the hang of it in the end. The important factor is to have a really fluffy brush and gently brush the powder all over your face. As a pleasant surprise I found that loose powder really sets your make up on and makes it last longer. 

Do you prefer loose powder or compact powder? Or do you use both?

No comments:

Post a Comment