Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kat Von D Tattoo Me

In 2008 Sephora and Kat Von D amazing tattoo artist, TV star and everything there between hooked up and the Kat Von D make-up line exclusively for Sephora was born. The line is fusion between glamorous, old Hollywood and edgy rock 'n' roll, just like Kat herself. 

I took my first step in exploring this make-up line by getting the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, in black obviously.


You just have to love packaking. It is simply gorgeous. So edgy but at the same time stylish and girly. 


I have to admit that I am really bad at lining my eyes. Creating cat eyes or a wing takes me forever and I consume several q-tips in the process. So I have actually been hunting for a good and easy to use liner. At Sephora, the sales lady explained how this was the best liner ever and how everyone at the store just loves this product. So I thought I might as well give it a go.

Haha! My crappy attempt to draw a heart.

Yes, it truly is the best liner I have ever tried. It is super easy to use and it just glides on your eyes creating a perfect straight line. Its almost like it knows what you want to do and lining my eyes has never been this easy and effortless. The shape of the tip makes it easy shift between thick and thin lines. You can even use it to create temporary tattoos. 

Have you tried any of the Kat Von D for Sephora products?

No comments:

Post a Comment