Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Quick update: Month of Shopping

I did a little trip to New York. You know, just to make sure that its still there :D Of course I could not avoid shopping at two of my favorite stores in the world: Victoria's Secret and Sephora.


Oh what amazing stuff they have. I just absolutely love these stores and there was noway that I could have resisted them. I will spare you from boring pictures of cute little undies and bras. However I got some really cool stuff.


From Sephora I got the Lancôme Dual Finish compact powder (since I forgot my powder back home, I obviously was compelled to buy a new one :D), the amazing Kat Von D liquid eyeliner (review coming later) and Soap & Glory's Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser (review coming later).


Victoria's Secret wooed me over with its glosses and fragrance mists.


I have never tried the VS Fantasies products before and was a bit sceptic about them, however was pleasantly surprised. The mists are light and pleasant fragrances that can be even worn every day. I usually find that normal perfumes are way too strong for daytime wear and prefer slightly lighter scented products.

I got the Such A Flirt (starfruit and white orchid), Love Spell (cherry blossom and peach) and Simply Breathless (freesia and mandarin).

What do you think? Do you have any VS Fantasies products?

No comments:

Post a Comment